Menthor Q LLC (the “Company”) is an Edutech firm publishing content relating to the financial markets (“Content”) and provides certain products and services (collectively, “Services”) through https://menthorq.com/ or https://menthorq.it (the “Website”) and via email and other electronic communications. Access to and use of the Website and the Services is always subject to these Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”), including any other online or mobile websites, blogs and interactive applications operated by the Company.
The Company provides access to, and use of, this Website and its Services subject to your compliance with these Terms of Service, and if applicable, any written agreement between the Company and you or your employer. By using the Website and Services, you agree that such use, for any purpose, is at your own-risk. If you don’t agree with the Terms, you may not use our Services.
MENTHOR Q LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS AND DISCLOSES AS FOLLOWS, AND YOU HEREBY CONFIRM THAT YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE AS FOLLOWS, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, RELEASE AND WAIVE ANY LIABILITY, CLAIM, DAMAGES, LOSS, COST OR EXPENSE, INCONSISTENT WITH, RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM THE FOLLOWING:
- Menthor Q LLC is not registered as an investment adviser with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Menthor Q LLC does not offer or provide personalized investment advice. To the extent any of the content, material, information and/or any other kind of informational offering published, broadcast, or otherwise stated on this, and/or associated websites, may be deemed to be “investment advice”, such information is impersonal and not tailored to the investment needs of any specific person. The information contained within this, and/or, associated websites, is provided for informational and educational purposes only. The information should not be construed as investment or trading advice, and is not meant to be a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any positions in any indices or financial markets mentioned. The content and information provided by menthorq.com, the Site and the other products and services of Menthor Q, is solely incidental to the business and activities of Menthor Q LLC in providing educational services.
- You remain solely responsible for all decisions regarding your purchase and sale of securities, the suitability, profitability or appropriateness for you of any security, investment, financial product, investment strategy or other matter, and all other matters related to your investments and investment strategies. Menthor Q LLC does not and will not provide you with any legal, tax, estate planning or accounting advice, or any advice regarding the suitability, profitability or appropriateness for you of any security, investment, financial product, investment strategy or other matter.
- No data, content or information provided by Menthor Q LLC, the Site or the other products and services of Menthor Q LLC, is intended, and shall not constitute or be construed as, advice or any recommendation to buy or sell securities, nor any offer, or solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities, nor an attempt to influence the purchase or sale of any security.
Terms and Conditions
By using or accessing the Site, you thereby agree, (a) that you have received, read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
The User can make the payment through the methods offered by the platform:
• Credit Card
Upon request, the User can make the payment through alternative methods. To do so, the user can contact [email protected].
REFUND. The parties acknowledge and agree that all purchases made through this platform shall be deemed non-refundable. By making a purchase, the User expressly waives any right to request or claim a refund, regardless of the circumstances. This non-refundability clause shall apply to all products and services offered on the platform and shall be binding upon the User upon completion of the purchase transaction.
Menthor Q applies a no refund policy but the refund terms, where applicable, are specified in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) or Checkout on the pages of the various services/products.
GRANT OF LIMITED LICENSE
Limited License to Use the Website.
The Website, including all Content, such as, but not limited to, text, images, audio and visual displays, cartoons, goods, designs, graphics, applications, software, music, audio files, articles, directories, guides, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, copyright materials, logos, domain names, code, patents, patentable ideas, information, and the artistic arrangement or collection of any or all of the same, and HTML used to generate the pages (all included in the definition of Content), whether accessed via the Website or any other means, as between you and the Company, are property of the Company or that of the Company’s suppliers or licensors and are protected by patent, trademark and/or copyright under United States and/or foreign laws. Your use of the Website and Content may only be for your own internal personal or business (as the case may be) purposes. Except as otherwise expressly provided in writing by the Company, or by the Terms of Service, or by written agreement with the Company, you may not use, download, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or redistribute Content in any way.
Explicit License Restrictions.
Without limiting any restrictions already stated in the Terms of Service, or your written agreement, if applicable, regardless of whether you are a Subscriber or non-Subscriber, you are strictly prohibited from the following:
1. Limitations of Reverse Engineering, Decompilation and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Website, any of the Services, or any other Content available in connection with the Website or Services, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly authorized by applicable law, or express written permission by the Company, notwithstanding this limitation. You agree not to circumvent or attempt to circumvent any security measures associated with the Website and/or the Services.
2. No Rental. You may not rent, lease or lend access to the Website or any of the Services.
3. No Redistribution.You may not redistribute any information or Content provided by, through, or in connection with the Website or any of the Services to any other person, including posting, framing or publishing any Content on any third-party website or social media platform without express written permission by the Company.
4. No License to Company Trademarks. You are not authorized under any circumstances to use any trademark, service mark, logo, trade dress, company name, brand, or domain name owned by the Company or used by the Company in connection with the Website or the Services. You agree not to infringe or dilute any trademark, service mark, logo, or trade dress owned by the Company.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE WEBSITE, SERVICES, CONTENT, AND THE INTERNET IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE, SERVICES, AND CONTENT (AS WELL AS ANY THIRD-PARTY SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND INFORMATION DELIVERED TO YOU IN CONNECTION THEREWITH) ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED); THE WARRANTIES HEREBY DISCLAIMED INCLUDE ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING OR THAT THE COMPANY WILL HAVE ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES AS A WHOLE OR IN ANY SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHIC AREA. THE WEBSITE, SERVICES AND CONTENT MAY CONTAIN ERRORS, INCLUDING TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. IN ADDITION, THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES MAY INADVERTENTLY ENABLE YOU TO ACCESS OR DOWNLOAD HARMFUL OR MALICIOUS CODE INTRODUCED ONTO THE INTERNET BY THIRD-PARTIES. THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES MAY BE AVAILABLE INTERNATIONALLY AND MAY CONTAIN REFERENCES TO PROGRAMS OR SERVICES OF THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR LOCATION. SUCH REFERENCES DO NOT IMPLY THAT THE COMPANY OR ITS SUPPLIERS INTEND TO MAKE AVAILABLE SUCH PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES IN YOUR LOCATION.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITIES
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IN RELATION TO ANY DISPUTE WITH THE COMPANY, ITS LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS OR AFFILIATES (OR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, CONTENT AUTHORS OR PROVIDERS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS OR DIRECTORS) IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES, AND TO CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT, IF APPLICABLE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR AFFILIATES (OR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, CONTENT AUTHORS OR PROVIDERS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS OR DIRECTORS) BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACT OR FAILURE TO ACT BY THEM OR ANY OTHER PERSON REGARDING ANY CONDUCT, COMMUNICATION OR CONTENT ASSOCIATED WITH THE WEBSITE, SERVICES, OR CONTENT.
MOREOVER, IN NO CASE SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS OR AFFILIATES (OR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, CONTENT AUTHORS OR PROVIDERS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS OR DIRECTORS) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE DERIVING RIGHTS FROM YOU IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO THE COMPANY FOR THE SERVICES DURING THE ONE (1) YEAR PERIOD PRIOR TO THE DATE ON WHICH YOUR CLAIM PURPORTEDLY AROSE. IN NO CASE SHALL ANY OF SUCH PERSONS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM THEFT OR LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, USE, GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS) RELATINGING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES, OR CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY PERSON HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF LIABILITY, THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO YOU ONLY TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IN THE EVENT THAT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES PROVISION, OR ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE IS HELD TO BE OVERBROAD OR UNLAWFUL AS WRITTEN, SUCH A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION SHALL INTERPRET ALL LAWFUL PROVISIONS AS VALID AND SHALL “BLUE-PENCIL” THE UNLAWFUL OR OVERBROAD PROVISION AND DEEM IT AMENDED ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO MAKE THE UNLAWFUL OR UNENFORCEABLE PROVISION LAWFUL IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW AND SHALL ENFORCE SUCH PROVISION AS AMENDED.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES AND WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its licensors, affiliates, parent, suppliers, employees, officers, directors and members from and against all actions, suits, claims (including investigations and allegations that are not yet presented as litigation), and liabilities, losses and expenses, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising in connection with any breach of these Terms of Service by you. If you fail to provide a defense satisfactory to the Company, the Company may assume the defense and invoice you for the cost thereof, which invoice(s) you shall pay immediately upon presentation.